Supporting local Reno artists is a great opportunity to connect, and for communities to grow together. When opening Wonder Aleworks we wanted to establish a sense of wonderment, joy, and community. Communities play such an important role in every aspect of our lives.
Having a sense of community unites us.
We have had the opportunity to work with some amazing local artists so far and wanted to give them a shout-out! Thank you, thank you for your wonderful work, enthusiasm, and craftsmanship.
- Bryce Chisholm, of Abc Art Attack, for the fun, bright, and beautiful sweeping mural on our entrance wall and rooftop. We are in awe of your talent!
- Ken Hines and Dennis McKinnon, of Color of Neon, for the beautiful custom neon signs that illuminate our space and bring that nostalgic Reno vibe.
- Chris Holloman Photography for the wondrous photography work of capturing the building’s atmosphere and feel before our grand opening.
To support more of your favorite local Reno artists:
- Share their work on social media.
- Visit local art events.
- Shop locally for art first.
One of the overwhelming takeaways from working with local artists is their devotion to the local arts scene and Reno’s hometown pride and community.